The Holidays is just around the corner, so this means that you need to make sure that you have settled and planned for your upcoming Christmas vacation to San Francisco with your entire family. If you come to think of it, planning in advance will definitely help you ensure that you will have the best mode of transportation that you can use to avoid the holiday rush at the airport. And to keep you from stressing out and worrying about not having a vehicle for your road trip, what you need is to contact a reliable San Francisco Charter Bus to provide you with the best motor coach.
How Can A San Francisco Charter Bus Help You with Your Vacation?
There are so many ways that your San Francisco Charter Bus can help plan and set your holiday vacation:
• Avoid the mad rushers at the airport by renting out a motor coach that could accommodate all 30 of you, comfortably.
• The seats are well cushioned and ergonomically built to ensure that you will not suffer from aching backs or sore, tired legs.
• The rates are super affordable, compared to purchasing 30 or more roundtrip tickets from Texas to San Francisco.
• The bus is large enough to fit your entire entourage and of course your belongings.
• You do not need to make restroom breaks since the bus is equipped with the latest in-bus restroom.
• The company only provides its customers with modern, new and properly maintained buses – this will guarantee your safety at all times.
• You do not need to worry about driving or spending extended hours on the road since you will be assigned with a well trained and perfectly certified driver and of course a guide.
Family friendly Places to Visit in San Francisco
Your itinerary would not be complete without visiting some, if not all these amazing places in San Francisco:
Outdoor San Francisco
• San Francisco Bay
• Marin Headlands
• Golden Gate National Recreational Area
• Twin Peaks
• Golden Gate Park
• Angel Island State Park
• Presidio of San Francisco
• Crissy Field
• Baker Beach
• Licoln Park
• Treasure Island
San Francisco’s Landmarks
• Golden Gate Bridge
• Palace of Fine Arts
• Lombard Street
• Pier 39
• San Francisco Bay Bridge
• Cliff House
• San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Ships at Hyde Street Pier
• Telegraph Hill
• Sutro Baths
• Greenwich Steps
For more information please: Charter Bus San Francisco