Everyone has a bucket list, well; at least you should have a list of places to visit while you are still able to travel with the people that you love. One of the top cities that you should definitely explore with your friends and family is New York City. The city is filled with fun and amazing places that you and your travel companions will find noteworthy and enjoyable at the same time. Now, since you are already set in fulfilling your list, be sure to hire the best NYC bus company to take all 20 of you to the Big Apple in the most comfortable and relaxing manner.
Things to Look for in an NYC Bus Company
There are several factors which travelers like you should consider when it comes to choosing the best New York City bus company:
1. The company’s years in the business. This will show you how much experience the company has when it comes to providing charter bus services and assistance to clients.
2. The company’s website should be complete and easy to use. Websites should not have vague information, but rather, it should be easily accessed with loads of all your needed travel information.
3. The buses should be well maintained, and should be new or modern.
4. The drivers should be certified and well trained. They should also be knowledgeable when it comes to getting in and around the city.
5. The company should also provide you with a travel guide to take you to all the must see places in NYC.
6. The amenities should also be available inside the bus that you will be renting. These should include a built in bathroom, the company should also provide you with wireless internet connection.
7. The bus should be roomy or spacious enough to make sure that all of you will fit comfortably.
Top Tourist Destinations in New York City
NYC Famous Landmarks
• Manhattan Skyline
• Grand Central Terminal
• Rockefeller Center
• 9/11 Memorial
• Statue of Liberty
• Empire State Building
• Times Square
• Madison Avenue
• 42nd Street
• The Metropolitan Museum of Art
• Ground Zero Museum Workshop
• Frick Collection
• The Cloisters
• The Morgan Library and Museum
• 9/11 Tribute Center
• Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum
• Museum of Eldridge Street
• Rubin Museum of Art
• Central Park
• High Line
• Bryant Park
• Governor’s Island
• Conservatory Garden
• Washington Square Park
• Hudson River Park
• Roosevelt Island
• Ellis Island
For more information please: Click Here