Before you bid summer adieu, be sure that you and your friends have had the ultimate summer adventure. And where would you go to look for fun, shopping sprees, great food, drinks and historical tours? To the City of New York, of course! For groups made of 20 people, such as yours, it would be best to find a reliable New York City Charter Bus to ensure that you will have a stress free travel, you and your pals will also enjoy the best seats, the best views and the best amenities.
There are several factors that you should most certainly give regard to in order to find out if you have landed a great deal.
• The packages and bus rental rates are affordable and complete at the same time. Transparency is really important when dealing with companies such as this. It means that you should lay your cards on the table and allow the company to help you meet your target budget and itinerary.
• Are the drivers and guides trained and certified? Information with regard to this concern should be provided by the company to help you ease up and relax a bit. This will also ensure that you do not need to worry about your safety.
• The buses are new and well maintained. You have to understand that this is an important factor to check. This will also help guarantee that you will all be safe on the road.
• What are the amenities included in the packages?
• Verify if the company will offer you some sort of insurance.
• Check if your chosen New York City Charter Bus company will allow you to make schedule changes when necessary.
Places to visit in New York City in the Summer
Best Sights to See
• 303 Gallery
• 71 Irving Place
• 9/11 Memorial
• Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum
• Alphabet City
• American Folk Art Museum
• Frick Collection
• Kinky Boots on Broadway
• Manhattan Skyline
• The Metropolitan Museum of Art
• Top of the Rock Observation Deck
Top Places to Eat in New York City
• Ivan Ramen
• Bar Primi
• Black Seed Bagels
• Tavern on the Green
Where to Shop in NYC
• West Village
• Copper-Hewitt National Design Museum
• Style Room NYC Shopping Tour
• The Strand Bookstore
• Chelsea Market
• Fishs Eddy – Flatiron District
• Grand Central Market
• Lord and Taylor
For more information please: Click Here