Traveling together with the people that you hold near and dear is simply specially. But what makes it more special is if you get to propose to the girl of your dreams in front of your families, in a city that you have both dreamed to visit together. Planning to pop that question in New York City is not so difficult to execute since there are so many proposal worthy places that you can find around the city. But before you go ahead and push through with your plans, be sure to contact and hire one of the best New York charter buses to help take both your families to the Big Apple.
Questions New York Charter Buses Should Answer
What questions should you ask your chosen charter bus company to make sure that you have made the right choice? Here is a list of the ones that you should not forget:
• Did you start as a charter bus company or did your business evolve over time?
• Can you tell us more about your history? How long have you been in the business?
• What are your reservation policies? How soon or how late should we confirm our reservations?
• What are your accepted modes of payment?
• Do you offer easy payment options for those who are traveling on a budget?
• Do you require down payment?
• How user friendly and updated is your website? Can you guarantee that the information found on your site are all accurate?
• Can we book and safely pay for the trip through your site?
• Can you tell us about your security and safety policies?
• How will you be able to keep us all safe?
• What are your schedule change and cancellation policies? How soon or how late should we inform you about such changes?
• Do you impose penalty fees for changes done on the reservation?
• Can we specify our pick up and drop off points as well as times?
• How can we contact you? Do you have representatives available to take in our calls for requests, feedback, comments, questions and changes at any time of the day?
• How new or old are your buses? Are they properly and regularly maintained?
• What amenities can we find inside your buses?
• Will we be provided with travel insurance as well?
Where to Propose in New York City
1. The Brooklyn Bridge
2. Empire State Building
3. Central Park Conservatory Garden
4. Roof Garden at the MET
5. Top of the Rock
6. Governor’s Island
7. The Highline
8. St. Luke’s Garden
9. 620 Loft and Garden at the Rockefeller Center
10. Alphabet City Community Gardens
Whether you intend to propose in front of 10 or 40 of your closest friends and family, your chosen one out of the many New York charter buses will be there to help make your romantic plans into reality.
For more info please: http://www.nyccharterbuscompany.com Charter Buses