Before you completely shake summer off your system, be sure that you and your friends have visited an awesome city in the country. And if you feel that you have not gone anywhere this season, then it is high time to really come up with the best summer vacation with your closest pals. Now that you have started organizing your trip, the question of “where will you go?” is now on the table. If you are looking for a city that offers a complete package of fun, history and gastronomical satisfaction, then the city of Dallas, in the state of Texas should be on the top of your list. How will you get there? This is where your trusted Dallas Charter Bus Company will come to your rescue.
1. Convenience and practicality – you do not need to worry about spending too much money for this trip since the company will make sure that they will offer an affordable yet complete package – suited to your financial and itinerary needs.
2. Comfortability – the bus is large enough to fit 25, even 60 people without worrying about not having enough space even for your belongings.
3. Safety and security – the drivers and guides are well trained and of course, certified for this job. They are qualified to handle emergency situations on the road.
4. Itinerary can be customized based on your preferred tourist destinations, as well as your budget for this trip.
5. Easy to work with – in cases of emergencies or sudden schedule changes, your Dallas Charter Bus company will accommodate your requests to have your schedule updated.
Places Visit in Dallas
Top Landmarks in Dallas
• Dealey Plaza National Historic Landmark District
• Bishops Arts District
• Pioneer Plaza
• Deep Elm
• Fountain Place
• Hall of State
• John F. Kennedy Memorial Plaza
• Turtle Creek Greenbelt
• Renaissance Tower
Must See Museums
• Dallas Museum of Art
• Perot Museum of Nature and Science
• Nasher Sculpture Center
• Meadows Museum of Art
• Museum of Biblical Art
• Old Red Museum
• MADI Museum
Immerse Yourselves in the Colorful Culture of Dallas
• The George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum
• Highland Park Village
• Keller’s Drive-In
• Cathedral Sanctuario de Guadalupe
• Western Heights Cemetery
• Texas Discovery Gardens
• Greenville Avenue
Dallas’ Theatres and Performing Arts Centers
• Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Orchestra
• Kessler Theatre
• Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament
• Granada Theatre
• Dallas theatre Center
• House of Blue Dallas
For more information please:Visit Here