Are you ready to visit Charlotte this holiday season? Well, before you pack your bags and think about the places that you will be visiting with 25 of your closest friends and family, the first thing that you need to do is to find a reliable Charlotte Bus Company to help you get in and around the city without any problems. Chartering a bus to any city is considered to be favorable to travelers especially those who are traveling with a large group of people. And since you will be going on a grand road trip to North Carolina, renting a motor coach is definitely the best way to go.
Top Reasons for Chartering a Bus to Charlotte, NC
1. Meet your budget and even save money in the end. The rates are extremely low compared to renting cars or flying by plane.
2. Itinerary assistance is a guarantee. You can call them up and even chat with them online and ask them how you can customize your itinerary – based on the places that you are interested to see and of course the amount of money that you have allotted for this vacation.
3. Fits a large group of people. It does not matter whether you are traveling with 5 or 50, the fact that their buses can guarantee comfort and convenience at all times is enough reason for you to travel by bus.
4. Bonding at its finest. If you really want to spend time with your loved ones, going on a road trip, without worrying about driving and stopping for gas and even road breakdowns, can definitely ensure that you will be able to bond with your friends and family.
Where to Go When Visiting Charlotte
Top Amusement Spots
• Arysley Grand Cinemas 14
• Ray’s Splash Planet
• EpiCenter Theatre
• Victory Lane Carting
• Studio Movie Grill
• Ten Park Lanes
• Cajun Canvass
• Strike City
Best Museums in Charlotte
• Levine Museum of the New South
• ImaginOn: the Joe and Joan Martin Center
• Discovery Place
• Mint Museum Uptown
• Carolinas Aviation Museum
• Mint Museum Randolph
• The Harvey B. Gantt Center for African American Arts and Culture
• Wells Fargo Museum
• Charlotte Nature Museum
Charlotte’s Great Outdoors
• Freedom Park
• McDowell Nature Center and Preserve
• Wing Haven Garden and Bird Sanctuary
• Lake Norman
• Romare Bearden Park
• UNC Charlotte Botanical Gardens
• Catawba River
• Marshall Park
• McGill Rose Garden
For more information please Visit Here